About Me

My photo
This southern girl became a mom in 2004 when I met my husband. He came equipt with two children from a previous marriage. I considered that my "introduction" to parenting. Little did I know that a year later I would become a mother to my first daughter and not long after that I had my second. My life is about overwhelming love that I can't explain, worry, craziness and moments that I hope I can keep pictured in my memory. I want to be able to share what my life is as a mother, daughter and a "real housewife". All aspects of what goes on in a daily life. After having my two children, I took up photography as a hobby that later turned into something bigger. I wanted to be able to capture all the important moments in our lives and I have been able to share that with so many others. Several weddings, senior pictures, engagements and birthdays later. I still enjoy walking around with my camera and looking at things through a different view.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Money, Money, Money

MONEY....

After 4 weeks and a approximately making $600 for the whole month....My husband recieved a whole paycheck worth getting excited about.  $921.  for the week.  The check could of been better but he held off a trip so that while he was home this week; we would have a decent check next week. 

Truck drivers dont get paid if they are not driving.  He is home Friday through Tuesday morning.  Partly because it is labor day weekend. He sent a text to his ex-wife.  She wanted to know why she didnt get child support.  He asked if we get the kids this weekend because it has been 3 weeks since he last saw them.  She said that they were leaving to go to Dallas for the weekend.  That is a little aggrevating since she sees them everyday and we see them 2 days out of the whole month.

It is funny how my

No comments:

Post a Comment