About Me

My photo
This southern girl became a mom in 2004 when I met my husband. He came equipt with two children from a previous marriage. I considered that my "introduction" to parenting. Little did I know that a year later I would become a mother to my first daughter and not long after that I had my second. My life is about overwhelming love that I can't explain, worry, craziness and moments that I hope I can keep pictured in my memory. I want to be able to share what my life is as a mother, daughter and a "real housewife". All aspects of what goes on in a daily life. After having my two children, I took up photography as a hobby that later turned into something bigger. I wanted to be able to capture all the important moments in our lives and I have been able to share that with so many others. Several weddings, senior pictures, engagements and birthdays later. I still enjoy walking around with my camera and looking at things through a different view.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quick bite pizza snack

So I tried something new today.  I am on Pinterest everyday and mostly look at the food recipes.  So today I decided to try something new.  I call it a quick bite pizza snack.

I decided to take some pics so I could show how I made it.  It came out pretty good and the kids ate 3 each.  It wasnt very expensive and it filled them up.  I think it was better for them because I am the one that controls how much cheese, sauce and other stuff that I put.

I bought some Italian bread, already made pizza sauce (I have made my own before), my choice in cheese and some pepperoni.  I cut the bread in circles and put them in the muffin pan.  I then added the sauce , cheees, perpperoni and baked it in the oven for approx. 12-15 mins on 325 degrees.




They really didnt cost all that much money.  I say try it and if you f

No comments:

Post a Comment