About Me

My photo
This southern girl became a mom in 2004 when I met my husband. He came equipt with two children from a previous marriage. I considered that my "introduction" to parenting. Little did I know that a year later I would become a mother to my first daughter and not long after that I had my second. My life is about overwhelming love that I can't explain, worry, craziness and moments that I hope I can keep pictured in my memory. I want to be able to share what my life is as a mother, daughter and a "real housewife". All aspects of what goes on in a daily life. After having my two children, I took up photography as a hobby that later turned into something bigger. I wanted to be able to capture all the important moments in our lives and I have been able to share that with so many others. Several weddings, senior pictures, engagements and birthdays later. I still enjoy walking around with my camera and looking at things through a different view.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Blessings

Finally yesterday I had a good day.

I was sitting at my mom's house waiting on Center Point Energy. Keep in mind that I was doing the same exact thing on Tuesday for my original appt.  Tuesday I was suppose to have my gas turned on but, things don't go as smoothly as I would like for them to.

The gas company came out Tuesday and said he could not place the meter because the pipe was exposed. He said "call and reschedule for Wednesday" grrr!.  REALLY?  Do you know the torture and torment I have gone through in the last few months Mr. Gas man?  NO... and I am sure you dont care much.  When I go off the deep end though, you will see my name in The Baytown Sun.  I am sure there will be a title saying something like.  Real Housewife Gone Mad ! 

Anyway, the gas company came to my house yesterday.  After some long heavy discussion between him, my mom and a pipe wrench; I am proud to say...I HAVE GAS!  Since Feburary of this 2012 year I was without gas.  That is me and the girls walking everday next door to my mom's house to eat, wash clothes, and take showers.  You dont realize how much heat affects your life. 

I was so happy yesterday.  My husband came home for the weekend, my gas was turned on.  I cooked chicken and dumplins, gave my kids a shower.  I finally got to take a shower at home.  My husband was even excited that he was able to shower at home and not at the truck stop.

We almost feel normal again!  After living out of two homes for the last couple months, it was a big relief to be able be at home to do some of these things. 

I cant wait for things to move more forward. YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment