About Me

My photo
This southern girl became a mom in 2004 when I met my husband. He came equipt with two children from a previous marriage. I considered that my "introduction" to parenting. Little did I know that a year later I would become a mother to my first daughter and not long after that I had my second. My life is about overwhelming love that I can't explain, worry, craziness and moments that I hope I can keep pictured in my memory. I want to be able to share what my life is as a mother, daughter and a "real housewife". All aspects of what goes on in a daily life. After having my two children, I took up photography as a hobby that later turned into something bigger. I wanted to be able to capture all the important moments in our lives and I have been able to share that with so many others. Several weddings, senior pictures, engagements and birthdays later. I still enjoy walking around with my camera and looking at things through a different view.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Got Mice?

We have MICE!

We recently started seeing signs of mice.  AHHH!  I dont know you know this but mice are the hardest thing to get rid of.  You think if you dont have anything for them to eat they willl leave.  NOT.  They eat everything.  Paper, wood, carpet, wires, clothes and most of all .... dog food. 

We were told by someone to try FOX URINE.  Yes it sounds gross.  It is suppose to take up to 2 weeks to work.  We went to the local feed store and picked up a bottle of Shake Away Fox Urine.  We followed the directions.  It wasnt hard at all.  We made little pouches with a pair of panties hose.  Put them through out the house and attic.   Last night as I lay listening...for the first time in months all I heard was...silence.   I am not saying it worked already but I am saying this.  I have not heard any movement in the house like I used to.  I did see 2 mice this morning but they were stuck to the glue pad.  I have had those sticky pads for 4 months and never causght anything.

I am hoping to give a full report of no rodents in a few weeks.  So far so good.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment