About Me

My photo
This southern girl became a mom in 2004 when I met my husband. He came equipt with two children from a previous marriage. I considered that my "introduction" to parenting. Little did I know that a year later I would become a mother to my first daughter and not long after that I had my second. My life is about overwhelming love that I can't explain, worry, craziness and moments that I hope I can keep pictured in my memory. I want to be able to share what my life is as a mother, daughter and a "real housewife". All aspects of what goes on in a daily life. After having my two children, I took up photography as a hobby that later turned into something bigger. I wanted to be able to capture all the important moments in our lives and I have been able to share that with so many others. Several weddings, senior pictures, engagements and birthdays later. I still enjoy walking around with my camera and looking at things through a different view.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Belief in a higher power

Tomorrow if I have a chance I will be taking a view point of "a higher power".   I want to write about the beliefs in something that is there that you cant see, or touch.  It is something....call it faith, call it what ever you want...I am goin to call it a relationship with GOD.  to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment