About Me

My photo
This southern girl became a mom in 2004 when I met my husband. He came equipt with two children from a previous marriage. I considered that my "introduction" to parenting. Little did I know that a year later I would become a mother to my first daughter and not long after that I had my second. My life is about overwhelming love that I can't explain, worry, craziness and moments that I hope I can keep pictured in my memory. I want to be able to share what my life is as a mother, daughter and a "real housewife". All aspects of what goes on in a daily life. After having my two children, I took up photography as a hobby that later turned into something bigger. I wanted to be able to capture all the important moments in our lives and I have been able to share that with so many others. Several weddings, senior pictures, engagements and birthdays later. I still enjoy walking around with my camera and looking at things through a different view.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fast food - fair price?

I recently went to a Popeyes resturant and I wasn't completely happy with them. It never fails, I go to a drive through because I am limited on time and I recieve either: poor customer service, poor food quality or unfair pricing. I realize that the cost of food goes up with the incline of our economic deficeit. Why should customer service decline along with the food quality?

I placed my order and recieved my food. These are the things that gets me. Only a portion of my order was correct. I paid a significant amount of money and I dont feel like I got my money's worth. The chicken was small, and the only thing I was really wanting was the red beans and rice and I didnt even get any. I have called them numerous times to tell them how they have not filled my order to my satisfaction. They are very pleasant in trying to correct it. For the most part they will go out of thier way to make you happy. My problem is, why should I have to call, return back to the resturant and have to even consider wanting to return back to the resturant just to make the order right the second time around. If I didn't like the food so much, I would never go back. It is very pricey at times. Believe me, If I could make thier red beans and rice the way they do; I dont think I would ever return to Popeyes ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment